Malaysia Starting from RM8.90
Australia Not Applicable
- 500gram Per Roll
- Seagrass craft making is natural life
- Make the bags such as basket weaving, embroidery, and crocheting.
- From simple products to elite fashion items
- Taken an interest in her world-class design and handicraft.
- Transformation of Women (GREAT Women) project, to provide support for women to start businesses and obtain a better-paying job.
- Seagrass reliable sourcing destination for high-quality home, fashion, holiday, architectural and interior pieces.
- sustainable fashion items, bags made from natural fiber such as seagrass become a hit.
- Seagrass, it has now become a a high-end product at elite shopping centre
- From the plain-looking handwoven slippers to embroidered bags and embellished baskets, seagrass craft making has grown into a full-blown home-based business, providing additional income to rice farmers in the flood-prone areas.
- Seagrass is a perennial sedge that grows abundantly in flood-prone areas. Dried stalks from seagrass are hand twined
- together to create the raw material for handicraft making
- The seagrass can be made into various products such as bags, slippers, hampers, and decorative items.
- The best characteristic of seagrass is its resistance to molds when stored for a longer period of time.
- Providing opportunities for rural employment, increasing family income and empowering communities through the development of an agri-business enterprise.
- A village-level handicraft production enterprise.
What's in the box
1 Roll Seagrass Twist Rope [ Tali Rumput Laut ]