Malaysia Free for certain area only
Australia Not Applicable
- 500gram Per Roll
- Beautifully Stylish Rope Projects That Will Beautify Your Life
- Rope—all types of rope—offers a nautical, rural, rustic charm that makes us want to use it in our homes in less obvious ways. It is an inexpensive material to buy, and its versatile nature really lends itself to some truly incredible and inspiring DIY projects. It’s time to think outside of the box, ladies, and bring this not only into your home décor, but also into your wardrobe!
- Make Your Own Beautiful Dream Catchers
- Braided Mat And Swirled Rug
- If you really love the braided rope look, you could do it on a much larger scale as a doormat or a rug. The result is an incredible modern, nautical-themed statement piece.
- Here’s another rope-tastic idea for a rug made of jute or sisal. The basic concept is really simple, and the great thing about that is that you can really put your own creativity to the test to create a variety of designs. Gluing the rope swirls may seem like the easiest option, but if you’re looking for longevity, sewing them is a much better idea.
- Signs and Wording
- This is a really cute and fun way to spell out some special words, whether it’s for a specific occasion or purely a decorative addition to your home
- Pendant Light Lampshade
- Replace an ugly, outdated light cover by wrapping a hanging wire plant basket in rope and then weaving some strands through it for a pretty design. Disguising a tattered old lampshade on a tight budget is as easy as wrapping some rope around it.
- Hanging Lanterns
- These hanging lanterns look great both indoors and outdoors; they add a real element of raw, homely charm to your home.
- Baskets and Bowls
- Who knew that something as quick and easy as coiling a thick rope on itself could produce something so beautiful.
- Room Divider
- This rope wall is the perfect solution for people who need to divide a small room without making the area feel too closed off or boxy
- Mirror Frame
- Another fantastic beach house decoration piece is this rope-framed mirror.
- Transformed Vase
- If you’re tired of your old, boring vases, you can give them some new life by simply wrapping them in rope
- Indoor Hand Rail
- Using thick rope as an alternative to railings alongside stairs result in affordable chic design. Make sure you get the right sized shackles; the rope should just barely fit though so that it won’t get pulled around and slackened when you place your weight on it.
- Looking for a new ottoman but can’t find anything affordable that’s to your taste? It’s just a tiny bit more complicated than that, but once it’s finished and being admired, no one will believe you actually made it yourself.
- Woven Stool
- Transform a boring, plain old stool into a stylish and quirky side table (it won’t be too comfortable to sit on once it’s done) with some simple rope or twine.
- This ropey headboard resembles a large dream catcher; so not only will it look pretty, but it’ll give you pleasant dreams as well
What's in the box
1 roll Paper Braid [ Dandanan Kertas ]